LISBON CITY GUIDE | SHOPPING TIPS
As I did not want to put all Lisbon photos and recommendations in one post, I though that I will separate the outfits and shopping tips from the rest of the Lisbon City Guide.
- Zara and its related “sisters” like Bershka, Pull & Bear etc. are around 5 – 20% cheaper. (For example, I bought a pair of jeans which was 30€ in Lisbon but would have been 40€ here in Berlin).
- Plus, you can also find ‘Stradivarius’ and ‘Oysho’ there, which also belong to the ‘Inditex’ family, but haven’t made it to Germany yet. Definitely check them out as well!
- Looking for Portuguese souvenirs? Check out ‘A vida Portuguesa’. They have multiple stores in the city with lots of nice interior stuff, pottery, food specialties and much more. I bought some really cute rugs (for only 7 – 10 €).
- The biggest shopping malls are ‘Vasco da Gama’ (in the eastern part around the old EXPO ground) and ‘Centro Colombo’.
- Don’t go to the Victoria’s Secret at the airport – it is way too expensive compared to the US or UK.
LISBON CITY GUIDE | OUTFITS
We stayed for 4 days in total, so my suitcase was not that big and I decided to pack mainly within one color palette: blush, black and white. And of course I also wanted to have enough space for shopping in Lisbon. 😉 The weather was really nice, as we always had up to 20 degrees. Sometimes in the morning or evening we needed a light jacket. But still: very sunny & warm spring weather!
So let me know if you also went shopping-crazy in Lisbon & stay tuned for the upcoming tips and recommendations in my Lisbon City Guide. ♥
PINK CULOTTE & WHITE SHIRT & BOW SLIP-ON’S
BLUE RIPPED DENIM, LONG CARDIGAN & STRAW BAG
BLUSH COAT, VOLANTS BLOUSE & PEARL SLIPPERS
This post contains affiliate links.